Foreign nationals come for job opportunities to India but are many a times not aware of Indian Taxation system. Even the Visa compliance is linked with tax certificates. We understand the difficulties that may strike their way. Many Non Resident Indians have investments in Indian properties and other business interests in India. Divestments and other activities involve taxation processes also. We provide non residents including NRIs best of the best solutions to advice on the taxes applicable on them and to plan those taxes effectively.
Areas that we cover in this are:
- Applying and getting Indian PAN
- Advice in FEMA matters
- Preparation and advice on best project location
- Project Finance Liaison
- Sorting/ notifying changes in directors etc.
- Government approvals in case of FDI
- Repatriation of income
- Filing Income Tax returns
- Advice on DTAA (Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements) Benefits
- Assisting in VISA
- Getting RBI approvals for purchase and sale of properties, securities etc.
Legal Consultancy including Outsourcing
We provide Legal consultancy regarding Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Trade Marks, Service Marks, Patents, Litigation, Trusts and wills in a manner to make it effective and at the same time economical.
Our services in this regard
Intellectual Property Rights
- Drafting applications and claims
- Managing objection responses
- Trade Mark drafting and illustration
- Patent Drafting
- Proof Reading.
- Trade Mark support services
- Infringement and litigation
We take special care in this stream of our services and try to provide best to best services to client satisfaction. We undertake following litigation based works:
- Pre-assignment study of the case
- Admeasuring the merits and analyzing risks
- Stepwise analysis of the case
- Preparing stage-wise available resorts and streamlining arguments
- Document analysis.
- Departmental responses
- Negotiation advice.
- Pre and post Trial assistance
- Sorts available
- Analysis of the proposed contract
- Documentation and content advice
- Registration with the authorities
- Getting the contracts notarized
- Review of contract.