Maintaining accounts is very easy when outsourced to us
Accounts are an important and crucial part of business. Accounts reflect the results of the business and thus one should not compromise on the quality. All the decisions are taken based on these accounts only. We provide both cloud and non-cloud basis.
Accounts outsourcing can help organizations by cost cutting and effective work. Our accounting outsourcing services help you by providing excellent accounting advice. With professional hands, the chances of mistakes are avoided.
Benefits of outsourcing:
- One can focus on their core business
- Cost saving on account of hiring and maintaining a team
- Handling by experts
- Saving on account of purchase of costly software
- Reports that can finally be used by the stakeholders, rather than complex ones
- Efficient decision making
- Services are on time
Ruchi Anand & Associates help you in the following areas:
- Small Business accounting
- Preparation and assistance of financial statements
- Reconciliation of bank/vendor/client statements
- Advice and suggestions on GAAP and IFRS
- Suggestion on presentation and statutory forms of the financial statements
- Assisting in U.S. GAAP / IFRS / SFRS
- Training on filing and documentation
- Assistance in technical transaction recording
- Branch accounting
- Consolidation of subsidiaries
- Cash Flow Management
- Internal control placement
- Liaison with Auditors
- Periodic review
- Incorporating into Global Accounts
- Requirement specific monthly / quarterly MIS
- Customized monthly reporting
- Payroll maintenance and reconciliation.
- Preparation of vouchers, invoices, check deposit memo.
- Accounting for Share Based Payments.
- Salary processing including payments of bonus and incentives, reimbursement and staff expenses records & employee loan processing.
- Assisting in technical accounting issues.
- Tax Effective Accounting.
- Corporate governance and financial reporting.
What deliverables we can assist you with:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Account
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Pay registers
- Cash Flow Statement
- Regional reporting
- Various kinds of analytical reports
- Consolidation of reports for various subsidiaries